Sunday, August 16, 2009

Key Largo Photo Seminar_August 09




























We just had a terrific week of diving in Key Largo last week, during my annual Digital Immersion photo course. I run these in the summer, here in my home town of Key Largo, and the diving never disappoints. What we have is abundance is ... fish/fish/fish. More than anywhere else I've yet to find in this hemisphere.

Here is a sample of the diversity we saw in our six days of diving. Thanks to Daniel Brown for teaching the Lightroom/Photoshop module, and especially to Ocean Divers for providing such wonderful dive boat ops all week.

All images with Canon 5DMKII and Canon 1DMKIII in Seacam housings.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great Week! Terrific group of people - almost as diverse as the fish population! I am looking forward to the next class.

Tim Grollimund