Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Canon's "The Story Behind the Shot"



I was recently honored by Canon as one of the photographers selected for their ongoing campaign "The Story Behind the Shot". Featured on the inside rear cover of Photo District News, the campaign "focuses" on one of the Canon Explorers of Light using a particular Canon tool to capture their specialty. In my case it was "tropical lifestyle", an over/under shot on location in Little Cayman using a Canon 1Ds mark III and 14mm II lens, in a Seacam housing with 9-inch superdome and swivel-45 degree viewfinder.

Thanks to Canon for including me in this prestigious campaign, and thanks also to dive model Annabelle Smith and Little Cayman Beach Resort for facilitating my shoot.

1 comment:

Cartini said...

Great blog loved all the articles and can't wait till my next visit to Key Largo the photo installation sounds really interesting and something worth checking out. Good luck in 09. - Mike Carter