Saturday, November 24, 2012

Key Largo Digital Master Class 2013

I had a very nice dive yesterday, the day after Thanksgiving, here in Key Largo. I am frequently amazed, even after 3 decades living here, how good the diving and UW photo ops can be just a few miles offshore of my home. Which is why I make a point to schedule at least one of my Digital Masters Classes here each summer, in June when the conditions are at their very best. http://www.waterhousetours.com/instruction offers details about the class. Here are some of the kinds of photo-ops we enjoy here in my hometown.

2 comments:

essay writing companies said...

Wow! Sea diving is one of my favourite wish. I lalways wanted to discover the life under water. These pictures are so fascinating. Thank you for sharing these.

Unknown said...

Phenomenal Blog! I may want to thank for the endeavors you have made in composing this post. I am trusting the same best work from you afterwards too.environmental journalism training in south africa